I’m a freelance B2B tech and business blogger and copywriter. I write blog posts that grow traffic to your website, engage your audience and increase conversions. My services result in a consistently professional content marketing strategy that you’ll be happy you invested in.
- Brainstorming – a regular source of exciting and relevant ideas for your blog strategy.
- Research – content that is filled with stats, links and quotes, giving your blog authority and leadership status in your niche.
- Industry expertise – my years working in digital, and learning how to code at a London coworking startup, means your content stands out from the rest.
- Proofreading – you spend no time editing my work.
- Search Engine Optimization – posts are optimized for search and written to web writing best practice.
- Keyword research – audiences are actively searching for your content and your blog will rise in the search engine rankings.
- Highly clickable title – my copywriting expertise ensures audiences click through to your posts from social media.
- Conversions – every post is targeted towards a specific action, and contains a persuasive call-to-action to encourage conversions for your business.
- Promotion – posts are shared on my active tech Twitter account, highlighting your blog in front of key audiences.
- 3 drafts – you have up to two revisions to ensure posts are written to your satisfaction.
- Monthly retainer – consistent and reliable content is key to content marketing success.
Current and past clients
– Software vendors
– Tech and IT recruiters
– Tech nonprofits
– Software development agencies
– Digital agencies
– Web designers
– Customer service blogs
– WordPress vendors
Contact me for a free half-hour Skype call to see how we can work together.
OR, email: email@example.com
Claims to Fame
|MA English||King’s College London||Merit||2012|
|BA English||University of Southampton||2:1||2011|
|HTML/CSS Front End Web Design||Code First: Girls||Pass||2015|
|Ruby Programming||Code First: Girls||Pass||2016|
What people say
“We came across Catherine after reading one her blogs on women in tech and wanted to chat to her because of it. I’m glad I did – she’s punctual to a deadline, listens to your requirements and takes on feedback. She’s also a nice person and that makes such a difference. As a small company, I need someone I can rely on to help me out when needed, and Catherine is the perfect extra marketing pair of hands.” Thea Oliver, Marketing Manager, Technically Compatible
“Catherine is a godsend! She has breathed new life into the KnowledgeOwl blog and consistently delivers quality content that I’m proud to publish on our site. Catherine is not only super easy and fun to work with, but she is also a self-starter who is able to contribute without much direction. I’m always impressed with the originality and insightfulness of her posts!” Marybeth Alexander, CEO and Knowledge Goddess, KnowledgeOwl
“Catherine is a talented writer. When we approached her to write for us, she took the time to get to know a bit more about our company and asked questions so that she could produce writing that was in keeping with our brand values.
Catherine has produced a well-written, well-researched blog article for us and with her expertise in tech, we look forward to producing more content with her in the future.” Michelle Inman, Operations Director/Co-Owner at Centu.
Code First: Girls
Spark + Mettle
Mini Cooking Club
Content marketing has experienced massive growth in the last few years and works hand-in-hand with SEO (Search Engine Optimization). This is largely because of an algorithmic change by a certain company.
Google ranks websites with lots of high-quality, original and valuable content higher in the organic search results. This means your site will be displayed closer to the beginning when someone searches for a keyword or phrase.
You want your website to be as close to the number one result as possible to generate traffic. You also want visitors to be landing on content that converts.
Bloggers who are both talented and knowledgeable about particular topics are essential to your online marketing strategy. This is where a high-quality freelance blogger can come in.
If you need help producing blog content for your SaaS or tech company, don’t hesitate to get in touch with me for a free half-hour Skype chat.