I’m a freelance B2B SaaS and marketing writer. I write content that boosts your website traffic, engages your audience and increases conversions. My services result in consistently professional content marketing that you’ll be happy you invested in.
Content marketing has massively boomed in recent years and is particularly important for high-growth businesses like SaaS startups.
Google prefers websites with heaps of original and valuable content and places them higher in the organic search results.
Your website should be as near to the number one result as possible to generate more traffic. Even more importantly, you also want visitors to land on content that converts.
Forget the generalist freelancers. This is where a high-quality freelance writer should come in.
Passionate writers with experience and knowledge in SaaS are essential to your online marketing strategy. That’s me!
For help producing high-converting content for your SaaS company, don’t hesitate to get in touch with me for a free half-hour Skype chat.
What people say
“We came across Catherine after reading one her blogs on women in tech and wanted to chat to her because of it. I’m glad I did – she’s punctual to a deadline, listens to your requirements and takes on feedback. She’s also a nice person and that makes such a difference. As a small company, I need someone I can rely on to help me out when needed, and Catherine is the perfect extra marketing pair of hands.” Thea Oliver, Marketing Manager, Technically Compatible
“Catherine is a godsend! She has breathed new life into the KnowledgeOwl blog and consistently delivers quality content that I’m proud to publish on our site. Catherine is not only super easy and fun to work with, but she is also a self-starter who is able to contribute without much direction. I’m always impressed with the originality and insightfulness of her posts! We just got our UX report and the blog has seen some great improvements. Looks like a 10% increases in pageviews, almost 27% increase in unique pageviews, and a 118% increase in time spent on page.” Marybeth Alexander, CEO and Knowledge Goddess, KnowledgeOwl
“Catherine is a talented writer. When we approached her to write for us, she took the time to get to know a bit more about our company and asked questions so that she could produce writing that was in keeping with our brand values.
Catherine has produced a well-written, well-researched blog article for us and with her expertise in tech, we look forward to producing more content with her in the future.” Michelle Inman, Operations Director/Co-Owner at Centu.
Code First: Girls
Spark + Mettle
Mini Cooking Club
Contact me for a free half-hour Skype call to see how we can work together.
If you work with me, You’ll get:
- Brainstorming – a regular source of exciting and relevant ideas for your blog strategy.
- Research – content that is filled with stats, links and quotes, giving your blog authority and leadership status in your niche.
- Industry expertise – my years working in digital, and learning how to code at a London coworking startup, means your content stands out from the rest.
- Proofreading – you spend no time editing my work.
- Search Engine Optimization – posts are optimized for search and written to web writing best practice.
- Keyword research – audiences are actively searching for your content and your blog will rise in the search engine rankings.
- Highly clickable title – my copywriting expertise ensures audiences click through to your posts from social media.
- Conversions – every post is targeted towards a specific action, and contains a persuasive call-to-action to encourage conversions for your business.
- Promotion – posts are shared on my active SaaS Twitter account, highlighting your blog in front of key audiences.
- 3 drafts – you have up to two revisions to ensure posts are written to your satisfaction.
- Monthly retainer – consistent and reliable content is key to content marketing success.
OR, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Claims to Fame
|MA English||King’s College London||Merit||2012|
|BA English||University of Southampton||2:1||2011|
|HTML/CSS Front End Web Design||Code First: Girls||Pass||2015|
|Ruby Programming||Code First: Girls||Pass||2016|
|Homeless Hackathon||Manchester Digital||Winning team||2017|